Simulation-based engineering (SBE) has revolutionized the industrial sector. Computer simulations are critical for control of manufacturing processes, non-destructive-testing and decision-making at production phases, and shorten the lead-time of design and development processes, thus reducing both costs and time-to-market.
15 positions are currently open to follow a international PhD programme in Spain (UPC), France, Italy, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Portugal. All projects linked to the industry.
Futher information: www.lacan.upc.edu/ProTechTion
- Laboratori de Càlcul Numèric (LaCaN) & Centre Internacional de Mètodes Numèrics en Enginyeria (CIMNE) – coordinators, Spain
- Ecole Centrale De Nantes (ECN) - France
- Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST) - Portugal
- Computational Mechanics and Advanced Material Group, Università di Pavia (UNIPV) - Italy
- Swansea University (SU) - UK
- Technische Universitaet Muenchen (TUM) - Germany
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e)- Netherlands
- Universite Libre De Bruxelles (ULB) - Belgium
Aplication at: https://www.lacan.upc.edu/applyProTechTion/user/login